Friday, January 16, 2009

Benefit Spaghetti Dinner, February 7!

On behalf of Sherri Busa, Jennifer Meadows and the rest of the Amazing Fundraising Gang, I am excited to invite you to their first event, a Spaghetti Dinner set for Saturday, February 7, 5-8pm at the Boulder Creek Fire Department.

Dinner plans include Spaghetti (meat and vegetarian sauces available), green salad, garlic bread, dessert and beverages. Events of the evening will include live music, a silent auction and a raffle.

Tickets are available now; $15 for adults, $6 for kids ages 2-12 and if you are a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids ages 2-12), $30. To RSVP, just email your name and the number of adults and children in your party to followingjerryrsvp@yahoo.com, and kindly include a contact phone number.

If you would also like to contribute to the needed supplies, email sherriberry59@hotmail.com and let the event coordinators know how you can help! Needs include donations of food, paper goods and silent auction items as well as volunteers to assist with set up, food prep and clean up.

It's going to be a REALLY great night and I, myself, have already sent in the RSVP for my family! Not only will the food and entertainment be great, but it will be a great pleasure to put "faces to the names" of everyone in our great community that has been rallying behind this family. Don't miss out.....we can't wait to see you there!

Yours,
Marci

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow,
I've never been the first blogger to add my comment, but I think I can follow Marci's way.
Come on people, let's get together and invite as many people we know to come and help us help the infamous "MacCallister Family!"
If you have hit this website because someone has called upon you for prayer for Jerry, then I call upon you for help to secure Jerry's future by buying a ticket to the Spagetti Dinner.
Even if you are in Japan,Canada (Hi Auntie Jessie and Cuzins Bren and all in Michigan and Mary & Fred in Oregon, or Jimmy soon to be in Okinawa)Russia, South America, Scotland (hi little Stephanie,hope Med School is going well) or wherever you loving, praying and thoughtful people are, send a donation or buy a ticket so I can serve you spaghetti even if you aren't here. ( I will be wearing the apron with a huge smile on my face)
Jerry deserves all our love and support at this moment.
Lord, please let his parents be worry free about the future and let his siblings know that they are not forgotten or "left behind."
In Jesus' name I pray that you will hear this.
GOD BLESS ALL WHO HEAR THEIR HEARTS TONIGHT!