Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF - March 27

We had a great day today, this is my favorite time of year with the sunshine and warm days, it makes me feel like all is right with the world. It's amazes me how mood can be affected by weather.

Jerry had an appointment at Dominican Rehab today at 11:00 for a second wheelchair evaluation. To get out of the house by 10:00 is so difficult, I was sweating already by 10 running around like a wild Banchi. What is a Banchi anyway? ;-o We were 15 minutes late for the appointment, doh, good thing it was a 2 hour appointment. So we are not going to be getting the chair we were trying to get, we settled for the next best thing. Toxic Green is his color selection, it's a pretty sweet color.

After the appointment Jerry and I went to Pacific Garden Mall and got a bite to eat. Jerry's nausea was about a 2 today so that is a very good day on the nausea scale. Jerry wanted a shave when we got home, I'm not fond of shaving him, the electric razor hurts because it pulls the hair out, with the razor I'm afraid I'm going to cut him.

After the shave I rushed over to Twin Creeks for Jessica's softball tournament. Those not familiar it's about an hour away. It was a very good game tied in the last inning 3 to 3, the game went into double overtime and we won 6-5 in the ninth inning. Fun game, we go back tomorrow for a 12:00 game.

I arrived home from the game about 10:00 to find our dear friend Rob here hooking Jerry up in a big way. Rob set up a voice activated remote to handle the TV, stereo, cable box, and DVD. In addition Rob got Jerry all set up to do texting and email through yahoo, as well as got Jerry set up on Skype so he can do voice activated phone calls on his computer. If all that wasn't enough he set up a sling box which I need to get familiar with, I think it enables Jerry to watch TV on his computer. WAY TO GO ROB, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!! If you want to email Jerry directly you can send mail to jerry@followingjerry.com or jerrymaccallister@ymail.com. Jerry's Skype number is 831-440-8470.

It's 12:50 am and I'm about to turn into a pumpkin, tomorrow will start early with Dennis, John and crew working on the house bright and early at 7:30 am. Time for bed....

Good night,

Katie

No comments: