Monday, March 23, 2009

Sunday, a day of Rest

So here we are ready to start a new week, and a full week at that. Muddled in between our two trips to Sci-fit this week, we will be getting started at Dominican Rehab on Wednesday, along with doing another evaluation with Children Services on Tuesday I believe. The days seem to string together sometimes, so I'm not quite sure which one is which, I just go where Katie tells me to go. Some of Jerry's friends are home on spring break this week also, so maybe will see them once in a while. (Hint-Hint)

Jerry felt better today and that was a plus. Hopefully he got over whatever what was making him feel sick. We basically lounged around as we were all kinda tired, and the weather was not the best outside today, but that's OK. Katie's aunt Steph was up this weekend and did a great job helping us out by doing some cleaning and laundry. I want to thank her and her son Phillip for coming over, and along with the help they provided, it was just good to see them. Way to go guys! We were going to go over to Luke's for a birthday bash, but he too was feeling a bit under the weather, so we will have to do it at a later time. A good day's rest was probably just as well.

So let's pray for a week of good sunshine, a week of good health, and some more progress in all the therapy that we will do this week. Pray for the people we meet, and the circumstances that will arise, that Gods hand will be nudging gently us along the path he has chosen. This is something that each and everyone of us can use. I have a feeling this is going to be a great week.
Good night and God Bless,
Dennis

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear rumors of a Pancake breakfest in the works? Is it true?
God Bless you all that have helped this family!

Anonymous said...

My your week be very blessed . :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dennis
Sorry, it took so long to write to you. I have been having some problems with my computer. Anyway, I have been reading the blogs and they are great. Give Jerry our best and our prayers are with him and your family. Keep up the great work.
Steve Hallgren (Half Moon Bay)
(I met you at the SLV Girls softball tournament)
hmbkids@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for a good week for all of you....wish I was closer...