Saturday, June 20, 2009

Friday - June 19

I don't have much to update tonight, the day started much the same as every day, Jerry really didn't feel good this morning. The traffic to Pleasanton was horrendous, the 680 freeway was a parking lot and we were 30 minutes late for work out. A little frustrating but the good news is Jerry had a good work out and by the end he felt pretty good.

We got home about 7:30 and I got an opportunity to go in Jerry's room and finish painting the Monster M, I gotta say...."I like it", now I hope Jerry will like it, he hasn't seen it yet. Here's a sneak peak.....



After reading the article in the Sentinel today I felt very sad that another of our Valley kids has suffered a tragic accident. I was reminded once again what an incredible community we live in and how people are compassionate and caring and how truly blessed we are. I pray for Tim and his family, I pray that he will recover fully.

Good night,
Katie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The big green M looks great! Katie is an artist! Jerry sure to like. LOL, how many coats of the green before the black didn't show through is what I am wondering. Looking forward to the posting of a picture of this room that has so much hard work & love put into it! Pic with Jerry in front of his black monster- a kodak moment.
Jerry, your kittens must be big now. Cats are great entertainment SOMETIMES lol....for further kitty entertainment....
I am sending over some fresh picked catnip for your 'kittehs' - next time L. works. Makes some cats go wild. Supposed to be helpful for digestion/nausea for cats.....wonder if it works on hoominz, wouldn't that be great!
Prayers for you all to have a good weekend & Jerry to have no nausea.
SFerry

Anonymous said...

er, I meant to say, picture of Jerry in front of his black monster WALL....not monster cat LOL like it sortof reads...oops!

Katie MacCallister said...

Thanks for posting Sharon, covering the black was not so bad, it took 2 coats of light green and then 1 coat of the darker green shading. I think he'll like it, it was definitely fun to do. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, thanks for the positive feedback.

Katie

grandma said...

Hi Katie, Dennis and kids

I finally got my computer setup, so I can keep up better with the blog.

I love the M, you did a great job Katie and I know Jerry will love it.

Jerry I hope your nausea will be better I pray that God completely heals you from it.

Love you guys

Grandma

Anonymous said...

Marketing Jerry... :) -
& the San Jose Giants update:
Flyers up all over valley.

Some go up directly, others, are in the "to be posted box" that many businesses use to keep their bulletin boards and windows tidy and current. As usual, valley businesses and their employees were exceptionally nice, with a positive response. Thank you to all the people & businesses in the valley that are helping promote the latest,... ball game, San Jose Giants vs Modesto Nuts Minor league game!
I am sure many join me in saying:
In general, thank you to all of the businesses that always seem to step forward to help the community, the schools, et.al. so generously!
I'm thinking that the Jerryfollowers, the valley, should be all sitting together at the SJGiants game. Anyone know how too get a crowd to do 'the wave' ? A You Tube moment maybe! (no streaking/mooning lol)!
snicker snicker
SFerry

Jessica King said...

I just wanted to say thank you for posting Timmy's website on your site. I went to school with Jerry's sister and was in cheerleading with her. I will keep updated with Jerry's condition. God Bless you all.