Friday, May 3, 2013

Sponsorship Letter

Not much has changed since my last post Jerry remains in relatively good health, he continues to work on improving his speech and it seems to be helping. I've continued my quest of trying to find affordable suitable airfare to Thailand but have had no luck at all and time is running short. I fear we may have no other choice but to fly coach. A friend had a good suggestion of purchasing an extra seat, it's a couple thousand more as opposed to $20,000, then I could turn Jerry sideways and stretch him out across my lap. Not the best solution but it is one option, I have about 2 weeks to figure it out and then I will have to book flight regardless.

You may have noticed I've added a sponsorship letter page the link is above, you can also access it by clicking here. If any of you feel comfortable distributing it please feel free to print and pass out to friends, employers, rich uncles or anyone you think would support Jerry's cause.

Best wishes,
Katie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will print, make copies, start passing out today.
Sharon F.

Grandma said...

I will do what I can here. Love You guys.

Grandma