Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Getting The Word Out

The Spaghetti feed is fast approaching, I gotta say I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Excited to have a community gathering and see my valley peeps I haven't seen for so long, nervous my valley peeps won't show up...lol. That being said the details are all falling into place, it ought to be a wonderful night of food, music and fellowship, I hope to see you all there. I gotta give a huge shout out to Donna, Sharon and Debbie, for all their help promoting the Spaghetti Feed. Donna had a booth set up at the Felton Remembers memorial celebration in the park, with the help of her daughter Kelsey, they spent all day Saturday promoting the spaghetti feed and sharing Jerry's story. Debbie passed out flyers at the Felton Remembers Parade, and Sunday Sharon and her husband set up a beautiful booth at the the Boulder Creek Art festival at Junction Park ...spreading the word. I just want to acknowledge how appreciative I am to all of them for the work and effort they put into helping to share Jerry's story and spread the word of the upcoming spaghetti feed. Thanks!!!


No comments: