Thursday, December 2, 2010

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, ours was great.  Josh came home from San Diego it was so nice having him home.  I got most of my cooking done on Wednesday evening so we spent much of the day relaxing and watching football, I even got do my cross stitch.  It was a very quiet and peaceful day.  
 
Not much has changed since my last post, Jerry still struggles with nausea on a daily basis. He's lonely and some days the sadness is overwhelming. The great thing about holidays is Jerry's friends come home from college.  The boys took Jerry to the movie to see the new Harry Potter movie, he enjoyed that very much and Issac dropped by to visit for a couple of hours. It helps to distract him if only for a short period.  A friend of ours Rob gave Dennis and Jerry San Jose Sharks tickets, so the boys got out of the house and had a great evening watching hockey on Tuesday, it was a bummer the sharks lost but the boys had a good time none the less. Thanks Rob!
 
Good news the t-shirts are in production and should be ready for sale soon.  Jim from Sports Embroidery Center has done an awesome job designing the shirt and has given us a sneak peak, (see image below).  We will have the blue shirts with white lettering as well as white shirts with blue lettering.  The image below is the back of the shirt, the front of the shirt has a smaller logo over the pocket area and Jeremiah 30:17 on the sleeve, the shirts will be sold for $18.  I was nervous about investing too much money and not being able to sale all the shirts so I only have 100 shirts, 50 of each color which breaks down to about 10 shirts per size.  So if you know you will be ordering shirts you may want to do it earlier rather than later to ensure we don't run out of your size. You can pre order shirts if you like by sending a check to the address below, please be sure to include: how many shirts your ordering, size, color, ship to address and phone number in case there's questions.


It's time to get Jerry ready for SCI-FIT, thanks for the prayers, love and support.

Katie
162 McPheeters Cir
Boulder Creek CA 95006


4 comments:

The Proffitts said...

Hey Macs,

Glad you were able to get out to the show at Brookdale. Date nights are fun, for sure!

I'm pleased that Thanksgiving was so easy and relaxing. It is good to have the kids who are away come home for the holiday. Chris has decided he missed the mountains too much to not make it home again. Mary hunkered down and became a recluse herself, thus no Mentos.

You remain in our thoughts and prayers. We're pullin' for Jer.

Love to you all!

The Proffitts

Anonymous said...

Cool looking shirts, I am looking forwards to being around again, it is always fun to get the guys together

-eric

Uncle Neil said...

I'm so glad that things are going good, Jerry!

Well, except for the bad stomach, eh?
I take Prilosec, have you tried it?

Emma and I also saw Harry's latest.
We liked it, too (..but poor Dobby!)
Emma can't wait for the next one!

Keep spinning those cycles Jerry!
I'll promise to exercise more myself!!

And please save 5 shirts for us here:

2 mediums (one of each color)
2 larges (one of each color)
1 XL (either color's good!)

I'm sending a money order, you've already got my phone and address!

Say, have you seen the speech recognition computer tools called "Dragon"?

http://www.nuance.com/givedragon/

"You talk, ..it works the screen!"

I want it so I can surf the internet while I'm washing dishes!

(Hah! Life gets better all the time!)

Either way, good luck, and God Bless!

grandma said...

We definitely want 2 T-Shirts, both 2X. I will send you the money or give it to you when we see you for Christmas.

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving, we ours was also relaxing.

Love Grandma